For all donations of $20,000 or more, we ask that an evaluation be submitted to the Foundation within 12 months of receipt of the donation. The evaluation should be succinctly written, and should cover the highlights, accomplishments, ongoing challenges, and any further needs of the initiative. The evaluation should also include any related data, press releases, or media coverage. The following questions may serve as a guideline:
- Did the project fulfill the goals as specified in the grant application?
- Did it accomplish all that was intended?
- Were the designated recipients assisted as intended?
- Were any of the target beneficiaries not helped? If not, why not?
- How can the successes and failures be explained?
- What will be the lasting benefits of the project?
- Did the project stay within the budget? If not, why not?
- Were the results worth the investment?
- If you were to do this project again, what would you do differently?
- Does anything remain to be done in order to completely fulfill the projects specific needs? If so, please describe.